Work Visa Canada
Canada Work Permit is allotted to eligible overseas individuals to work in that country for a specific period.
Once the applicant gets a job offer or an employment contract from a Canadian employer, individuals need to apply for a work visa. The employer needs to acquire from ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada) an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment), which provides them approval to recruit foreign skilled workers for professions that cannot be filled in by citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Working in Canada has many benefits. The foremost is the Canadian labour laws ensuring workplaces have a high degree of safety and making sure all employers follow certain laws and regulations to ensure the well-being of their employees. As well, Canadian wages are competitively optimized and foreign nationals are required, by law, to offer wages equivalent to their Canadian counterparts.
Finally, some Canadian work permits also enable the spouse and children of workers to accompany them to Canada. By gaining Canadian work experience, a foreign national may increase the eligibility for several Canadian permanent residency programs, which is another important benefit for those interested in immigrating to Canada permanently.
As one of the world’s foremost financial prudence, Canada is an inordinate destination for persons on the lookout for work overseas. The Canadian Work Permit Visa consents business people, permanent workers, temporary workers, students, and others to work in Canada. Naturally, an aspirant's requirement is to have a job offer in hand to apply for the work permit visa. With our end-to-end foreign profession solutions, Migrate Zone can help you find a job and apply for a Canadian Work Permit Visa.
Canada grants work permits every year for more than 300,000 individuals to work in Canada. This is a vast prospect for foreign workers looking to make a better life.
The Canadian government gives two types of work permits. Openwork permit and an employer-specific work permit. An open work permit mostly sanctions you to work for any employer. This visa is not job-specific, so candidates do not require the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or an offer letter from an employer who has paid the obedience fee.
Canada if you have an open work permit except for those corporations that do not fulfill tortuous services like escort services, erotic massage or exotic dancing, or labour necessities
Why Work Permit:
Under the Canada Work Permit Visa you can:
- Work in Canada under the employer you have mentioned in your work permit application.
- Have the ability to apply for Dependent Visas to call your dependents.
- Earn in dollars.
- Travel across Canada.
- Apply for a PR visa at a later date.
Eligibility for Canada work permit visa:
Candidates’ required to show evidence that they are eligible to take up the job offer. To apply for a Canada Work Permit from India, you need to meet certain necessities. Documents are essential to be submitted in English.
For temporary workers, extraneous graduates from Canadian universities, businessmen, and others who requisite to work in Canada, the Canada Work Permit Visa is perfect.
- Give proof to an officer that you will move out of Canada on the expiry of your Work Permit
- Have documents showing that you have enough funds to support yourself and your family during your stay in Canada
- Have no record of any criminal activity and submit a police clearance certificate as proof
- Are not a danger to Canada’s security
- Must have good health and take a medical exam if required
- Have no plans to work for an employer listed as ineligible by the government because they failed to comply with certain conditions
- Have no plans to work for an employer who offers erotic dance, escort services, striptease, or erotic massages
- Must be ready to provide any documents demanded by officers to qualify your entry to Canada