USA Visitor Visa
USA is one of the best countries in the world is worth visiting. Every year millions of people apply for a visitor visa. If you are planning a brief visit to the U.S. for business or tourism, you might need to apply for a visitor or a transit visa.
Determine which visa you might need for your visit.
Most business and tourism travellers use B-1 and B-2 visitor visas.
- B-1 visa classification is for business travellers to consult with business associates, attend a conference, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract.
- B-2 visa classification is for tourists on vacation and people coming for medical treatment, a social event, or participation in amateur contests for no pay.
The Purpose for visit Visa could be any of the following
- Visit to relatives living in the US
- Medical treatment,
- Tourism & sightseeing
- Business meetings or conferences
Length of Stay:
You can stay in USA for up to 90 days if you are granted visitor visa. You are allowed to request for an extension, for which you will need to apply along with stipulated fees to United States Customs and Immigration Service (USCIS).
US Government believes that every visitor visa candidate is an intending immigrant. Therefore, applicants for visitor visas must satisfy below things to USA Government that
- You have a house outside the U.S. as well as other required ties which will compel you to return abroad at the end of the visit.
- The objective of the trip is to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment.
- Your intent plan to remain for a specific, limited period.
Steps to get a travel visa for USA
- Complete Visiting Visa Application form DS160
- Pay VISA Application Fee
- Book an Appointment for Your Visiting Visa Interview
- Appointment at the VAC
- Visa Interview at US Embassy
When you go for appointment to VAC the applicant photo and fingerprints will be taken. Further you will then visit the US Embassy or Consulate on the provided date and time of your visa interview for which you need to carry the following:
- You need to carry your passports (old and new)
- Copy of your confirmation letter for appointment
- DS160 confirmation page that was stamped at VAC
- d. Other specific documents depending on your visa type.
How to get a Visitor Visa for USA?
Getting a visitor visa to the USA is subject to approval. Each applicant must have a valid passport, submit the application form, pay the fee, and appear for the visitor visa interview at the nearest applicable US consulate in their country. Visit our contact us page or fill free assessment form to get more details of USA Visitor visa.