Canada Visitor Visa
The Canada visitor visa is made for any person who wishes to visit Canada for a short term stay either for the purpose of study in a short term course or a short term work assignment whose duration is less than six months or to visit relatives and family or for a vacation.
Visitors to Canada under these and other categories will need to apply for a Canada visitor visa and obtain the same before they are allowed to enter the country. Every year, millions of people flock to Canada to enjoy the many opportunities the country has to offer, including visiting family and friends. Depending on where you reside, you will need to meet certain entry requirements.
How is to be in Canada?
- Canada is an Advanced Nation with a strong economy,
- Transparent Government policies
- Mesmerizing locations and landscape beauty
- Excellent Living standard of the People
- Quality of Life
- Has got tremendous outdoors, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Climbing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Skiing, and Snowshoeing Trails across Canada.
Eligibility for visitor visa
- You must have a valid passport that is not due to expire in 6 months or less
- You need to be in good health
- You should have a clean track record with no criminal or immigration-specific convictions
- You should be able to show sufficient proof that you have ties to your home country
- You should be able to convince the immigration officer of your intention to leave Canada once your visa duration is over.
- You should show proof that you have sufficient funds to support you during your stay.
- If you are planning to stay with relatives you will need a letter of invitation from them
- You may need to undergo a medical exam and submit the results of the same if asked to do so.
How to apply for this visa?
You can apply both the ways for a tourist visa in Canada, i.e. online or submit an application in person. Please fill up the free assessment form to take the first step for your Canada Tourist Visa.
How long can I stay in Canada as a visitor?
A). The acceptable duration of your stay will be determined by a border services officer at your port of entry most visitors are allowed to stay for a duration of six-months from the date they entered Canada. In some cases the border officer may require you to leave before six months and will indicate the date on your passport by which you are required to leave Canada. To know more about the duration of your stay you can contact Global Tree for a free consultation.
What documents will I need to travel to Canada with a minor child without my spouse?
You will need to provide the following documents.
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- A letter of authorization signed by the parent who is not travelling, containing their address and telephone number, in English or French if possible, and
- A photocopy of the non-accompanying parent’s signed passport or national identity card
For additional information you can get in touch with our immigration consultants at Migrate Zone.